The Owner undertakes to comply with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of Users. The aim is to offer the best service to the User and for this purpose it is necessary to process their personal data.
Last updated: 9 August 2023
1.- Responsible and description
The party responsible for the processing of this site is LLORADU S.L. (hereinafter the “Service”), with address at Plaza Mayor, 2, 1º, CP 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain.
In processing your personal data, the Service complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
2.- Information gathered
The Service can be used without providing any data, although in order to contract services through our platform you will need to provide us with some personal data. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary accordingly.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways:
1) that collected automatically
2) that you voluntarily provide to us and
3) that provided by third parties.
2.1.- Automatically collected
This information shall consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you came, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies here.
2.2.- The one you provide voluntarily
This information shall consist of:
- The information required to create your user profile: we collect this information when you create or update your account. The information we collect includes your name, email address, telephone number, username and password, address, date of birth and banking or payment information (including information relating to payment information).
All data are mandatory.
- The information required to complete the provision of the service and carry out the corresponding invoicing: name or company name, e-mail, address, telephone, tax and bank details.
All data is mandatory.
If you contract a service on behalf of another person through the platform, you guarantee that you have legitimately obtained the personal information of these other persons before providing us with their data.
- Information, personal or otherwise, that may be contained in messages sent through the contact channels established in the Service, for example your name, email address, subject and message.
- The information, personal or otherwise, that you provide to us when you download one of our content or guides, for example your email address.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your name and email address.
- Information, personal or otherwise, that may be contained in comments to any of the blog articles, testimonials and ratings to the service and the platform, for example your name, email and message.
- Your photo, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our social media activities.
2.3.- Provided by third parties
This information shall consist of:
- That provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or the amount of the purchase.
- Provided by social networks or similar services.
3.- Rights and purposes
Please note that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the mandatory fields (marked with a required or asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be stored and processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to deal with your requests.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or to the postal address: Plaza Mayor, 2, 1º, CP 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, and perhaps with a copy of your ID card or national ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can address your complaints to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4.- Use of data
The Service will use the data collected to:
- To administer and update the service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in keeping and maintaining the service up to date and in good order).
- To respond to your requests (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in responding to and resolving our users’ queries).
- Create, process, manage and update user accounts (the legal basis being your consent).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by e-mail (the legal basis being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the previous contractual relationship, as the case may be).
You will be able to unsubscribe from these from the email you receive or by contacting us. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages relating to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Process the payments you make and issue the corresponding invoices (the legal basis being the contract).
- Provide the contracted service or product (the legal basis being the contract).
- To process the downloading of the different contents and guides available on the website (the legal basis being your consent) or the uploading of the different elements that you send us.
- Publish comments or articles in the “Blog” section and manage them (the legal basis being your consent).
- To maintain the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activity, to enforce our terms and conditions and to assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in ensuring and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
In addition, the Service may use users’ personal and non-personal information in the form of aggregated and anonymised data for display to third parties. We may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
The Service does not use automated individual decisions.
4.1.- In mails and contact forms
The site’s website has TLS encryption that allows users to send their personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity register and of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your details by e-mail.
Regarding the means of communication used:
- At no time will the Service or its staff have access to any bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you as a customer provide to our payment providers.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the website (for example, the possibility of participating in a competition or promotional code draw) may contain special conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in these services.
4.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the major social networks on the Internet, and the Service is the data controller in relation to the data published therein (for example, photos uploaded by the Service showing people’s faces).
Such data will be processed as the social network allows corporate profiles to be processed. Therefore, we may, where not prohibited by law, inform our followers by any means permitted by the social network about their activities or offers, as well as provide a personalised customer service.
Under no circumstances do we extract data from social networks, unless we obtain the user’s express consent to do so.
When, due to the nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modifying your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.3.- In job offers
The Service will only consider applications for employment or internships that the candidate submits through the means indicated on the corresponding page or through those available in the employment and internship areas on websites where we have published a specific offer.
All other applications will be rejected.
You authorise us to analyse the documents you submit, all content that is directly accessible through search engines, the profiles you maintain on professional social networks, the data obtained in the entrance tests and the information you disclose in the job interview, with the aim of assessing your candidacy and being able, where appropriate, to offer you a position.
5.- Conservation of data
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service is retained:
- Disaggregated data will be retained without time limit for deletion.
- Customer data will be retained for the minimum necessary and may be kept for up to:
- 5 years, according to Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years, according to Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (e.g. accounting books or invoice).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user gives consent until the user withdraws it.
- The data of candidates for a job offer, if the candidate is not selected, will be kept for a maximum of two years in order to incorporate them in future calls for applications, if the candidate so authorises.
6.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that operate part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties on a non-aggregated basis:
- To provide the Service: Service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, statistical monitoring or web development. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities: If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any event, we will only provide information that is strictly required.
7.- Security measures
The Service takes all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorised access and against accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must cooperate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
We will notify you of any changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or by posting a prominent notice on our website.
Address: Plaza Mayor, 2, 1º, CP 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain.